Maticintin, Wisdom Master
Maticintin, Wisdom Master, is a vessel of the Mind Treasure Teachings, gifted her by the Transhistorical Consciousness, meaning she attained enlightenment in another lifetime. Maticintin gained enlightenment, benefits from her Teacher the great Wisdom Master Padmasambhva. In the Buddhist Scriptures, Maticintin is referred to as Sugata Maticintin, the 991st Historical Buddha.
The Wisdom Master has a Doctorate in Logic and Buddhism and is the Founder and Leader of HÜMÜH: Jeweled Path of Living Wisdom, Clear-Mind Buddhism. The Wisdom Master currently Teaches at a variety of HÜMÜH Meditation Centers in the United States and Canada, including the HÜMÜH Dharma & Meditation Centers in Kingman, Arizona.
She also travels and Teaches at other locations in the United States, Canada, and occasionally, abroad.
Maticintin is a noted author with many books, among them a fresh, poetic rendering of The Heart Sutra, the illuminating Clear-Light Living Meditation, Vol. 1, Secrets of the Golden Spiral, which is HÜMÜH’s Handbook for Enlightenment, as well as Shaman of Tibet (The Golden Dream), Chod: Cutting Through Obstacles, and many other books (see HÜMÜH Store). She brought forth HÜMÜH as a new Buddhist sect in 1992 as an expression of the highest Teachings culled from all Buddhism to directly address the Western body/mind/spirit connection and lifestyle.
One of the manifestations of her dedication as a Spiritual Teacher is the Initiate Home-Study Program she has developed, which enables Initiates to work with her at a distance, as well as, through on-site retreats and classes. While keeping up with a year-round Teaching schedule, the Wisdom Master maintains periods of solitude in between working with her students and takes time to hike in nature and be in companion energy with a romping, sable-haired Victorian Pomeranian named Tantra, which refers to the rapid means to enlightenment.
More About the Wisdom Master…
The video below was a gift created by initiates for the purpose of HÜMÜH’s celebration of Padmasambhava Day (July 10). It illustrates what the initiates have heard from Wisdom Master Maticintin about Her timeless union with the Great Wisdom Master Padmasambhava and expresses their great gratitude for the embodiment of the Awakened Consciousness in this lifetime. (7:34 min)
Click on image to watch video
The Lineage of Wisdom Master Maticintin
Toblarzt was one of Sakyamuni’s students. While traveling with the Buddha and his band of disciples, Sakyamuni’s life was threatened by a local governor who, out of jealousy, accused Him of crimes against the state. A troop of horses carrying the governor and his warriors came, with swords raised, into the Buddha’s camp. The other disciples who were there scattered in every direction, leaving Sakyamuni standing alone in the clearing. Toblarzt jumped in front of his Teacher, and using his body as a shield to protect Sakyamuni, took the blow of a sword meant for Sakyamuni. Sakyamuni held Toblarzt lovingly in his arms, unconcerned for what action the governor would take next. The governor was overwhelmed by the display of divine love and devotion of Teacher and student, and dropped from his horse to ask Sakyamuni’s forgiveness, and later became a trusted disciple. Toblarzt survived to become Sakyamuni’s heart-disciple, and was re-named Mahamaudgalyarana.
Dear Spiritual Student or Spiritual Seeker,
It’s natural to have some confusion about what an enlightened Master/Teacher is, so I’m going to give you a few guidelines so that you can better recognize such an embodiment.
- An enlightened Master possesses inherent knowledge (rather than learned knowledge); that is, He or She literally knows everything of the natural world and how inventions arise from that. He or She knows how the universe is formed—past, present and future, and how the karma of all life forms are intertwined within it. Beyond, such a Master, if God-Realized, has conscious access to the Void. Such a Master in this present life is one who attained enlightenment in a previous life, which is why the knowledge they possess now is inherent (realized), rather than newly acquired.
- An enlightened spiritual Master/Teacher is virtuous, meaning without the mind poisons of anger, lust, greed or vanity.
- A trait, if you want to call it that, of a realized or truly enlightened spiritual Master is detachment, meaning non-clinging; and it is detachment that makes Him or Her fearless.
- An enlightened Master always works to empower their students, not hold them under the thumb. He or She is selfless; that is, their attention is always on the good of the whole. Therefore, their students are harmonious, reflecting the love of the Master.
- A Wisdom Master is God/Void Realized. There may be others on the planet. Some of those whom you witness may be Self-Realized. However, a Self-Realized individual is as rare as finding an emerald in an ocean.
So you can see, there are few spiritual Teachers who are actually enlightened. I hope this helps you.
With Divine Love,